Le Bus Direct : a practical, comfortable and secure shuttle between Paris and airports
- Direct airports <–> Paris connection by bus
- 6 stops at the heart of the capital: Porte Maillot/Palais des Congrès, Etoile/Champs-Elysées, Gare de Lyon, Gare Montparnasse, Eiffel Tower/Suffren and Trocadéro
- This service is available to all travellers, irrespective of the airline they fly with.
- It runs throughout the week, around the year, from 5 am to 11:40 pm, depending on the routes, with a bus leaving every 20 to 30 minutes.
- Routes are adapted to the traffic conditions in Paris to ensure that you reach your destination as soon as possible
2. Safe and comfortable travel
- Luggage service at each stops (except Eiffel Tower/Suffren and Trocadero)
- Wifi and USB plugs available for every seat
- Guaranteed seats (51 seats per vehicle)
- Air-conditioned coaches with seats equipped with seat-belts
- Tourism literature and a video magazine on board to help you plan your stay in Paris!
3. Best value for money!
- Up to 50% cheaper than a taxi with one-way trips starting from €12 and round trips from €20*
- Option to buy tickets online with just 3 clicks for hassle-free travel!
* rates as on 12 May 2016 for route 1 of Le Bus Direct